Youth Salsa Class - Footwork and Body Movement
Time & Location
About the Event
***YOUTH SALSA CLASS***
Footwork & Body Movement
Children ages 5-15 years of age
This class is designed to teach coordination, flexibility, rhythm, artistry and athleticism while exploring the world of Salsa - also called Mambo or NY Style Salsa On 2. Incorporating dance at a young age, helps develop confidence, structure, mental and physical growth. The Youth Salsa Class will introduce basic movements of solo dancing footwork, body movement, and styling. We will warm-up, stretch and learn a fun routine!
- Please arrive at least five minutes early to sign in and start class on time.
- Parents must be prompt when picking up dancers right after class. Studio Jax and Gabi Lynch cannot be responsible for watching children when class ends.
- No child will be allowed to leave the studio with anyone other than a parent unless with written notice from parent.
- Masks are required please
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Students must wash hands prior to starting class
- Due to COVID and limited capacity, we encourage parents to observe class from outside the studio.
- Athletic fitted clothing that allows movement like leggings and a t-shirt
- Non-marking sole shoes like jazz, ballet, or latin dance shoes (suede sole)
- Dancers must wear shoes for safety. Bare feet or socks to dance is not allowed.
Gabi Lynch has a lifetime of experience dancing, performing and teaching ballet and salsa. Gabi danced salsa professionally with Yamulee's pro team and Karisma Dancers in NYC. Check out her full dance bio: GabiLynch.com/Dance
- Youth Salsa 1/24$15$150$0